Finding out you have HIV can be very overwhelming. Or perhaps you were already expecting the diagnosis in one way or another.
Regardless, being diagnosed with hiv can raise many questions:
- What does the future hold for me?
- How will my life change?
- Who can I talk to about this?
Sensoa Positief offers support for people with HIV and their communities. This service is free and confidential. It is possible to remain anonymous.
What do we offer?
- online information and telephone advice about living with HIV
- one-on-one conversations with a member of staff or another person living with HIV
- assistance during difficult times
- activities where you can meet other HIV positive people
- support in cases of discrimination
- an online forum for and by people with HIV
What is our aim?
- the integration of people with HIV
- ending the taboo and stigma surrounding HIV
- defending the interests of people living with HIV
Contact Sensoa Positief
Call us at 078 151 100, Monday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Sensoa Positief also supports health care providers, who can consult us for information, training and advice.
Where to find reliable info on HIV
Help and info in Belgium:
- Zanzu.be: Living with hiv (Sensoa)
- HIV-SAM project for people of Sub-Saharan African origin living with hiv in Flanders.
English/American websites that provide correct and up-to-date information about (living with) HIV: